Birth Doula Services
Inspired is honored to offer you a variety of doula options to best suit your needs.
1. Most people take advantage our Doula Cooperative. The cooperative offers you a team of professional doulas at a competitive price. Read more about how a cooperative works, its benefits and more here.
2. You can also find a student doula via our Student Doula Program and its monthly teas. Read more about our student program here.
3. Read below to learn more about individually hired private doulas.
To learn more about all our doula options, including postpartum help, complete the form below or here and we will reply just as soon as we can. And click here to read more about Doula Supported Birth and all its benefits.
Compassionate, Experienced Doula Care from an individual private doula
- Our certified doulas provide calm, nurturing care for you AND your partner during late pregnancy, birth and early postpartum.
- Services include an in-depth prenatal appointment at your home.
- We are on-call for you 24/7 and also provide unlimited phone consultations during this time.
- Support in your home for early labor is available.
- Your Doula will join you when you are in labor and stay until you are settled in with your new little one.
- We are also trained in massage, aromatherapy and acupressure.
- Your Doula schedules a postpartum visit in your home to offer whatever support you may need.
- Additional prenatal and postpartum support is available.
- $750 plus tax, comprehensive package fee with a $200 up-front retaining fee. Ask about Medicaid and repeat-client discounts.
We apologize for any inconvenience if our Inspired doulas are unavailable because they are often booked well in advance. To find other experienced, private doulas, please visit Doulas of the Southwest and/or attend one of their monthly teas.